Thursday, February 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday Song With Dallas Legend Mr. Lucci

       While living in Dallas I got to work with many talented artist. One, a good friend of mines Mr. Lucci. I remember when I first moved there, people would ask "have you heard of Mr. Pookie and Mr. Lucci?"  Being from New York you just don't get to hear certain artist. So after hearing there names and songs multiple times to my surprise someone gives me a call and says, "Mr. Lucci needs some beats for his project" (Small world, I tell you). So after 5 songs later, a Yo Gotti tour, and albums still in the works. We still keep in contact and show support. He defiantly opened some doors for me in Dallas and for that he has my support on what ever he is working on.
    
       Checkout this video on his album "Certified 1ct" a song i produced for Mr. Lucci ft Stubb-A-Lean - All I Ever Wanted - Directed by B. Childs


No comments:

Post a Comment